Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Little Here, A Lot There

I think I've finally come to understand "go with the flow" for school. Some weeks we get lots accomplished and some weeks, we really go for the "play based" ideas.

At any rate, I have wanted to post more of my weekly plans so I remember the links and ideas when it's Eli's turn. These days, it looks like we might go on with homeschooling for Kindergarten. Turner is getting cold feet and, while I'm on board for continuing, I'm not sure John is.

This week we've managed to accomplish a lot. Turner is able to sit for longer periods and does his workboxes with minimal help. I really think the hardest part of all of this is staying at a preschool level (with some Kinder skills) so he's not sitting board if he does choose to go to a public school!


Even Deacon enjoys the videos from Have Fun Teaching! 

No comments:

Post a Comment