Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mastering the Mess

I think we're finally getting the hang of a day. 
Always the favorite of any child is working with art materials. Lately, we've been using lots of food coloring. 
Using water to play with primary colors.

After LOTS of trying, Eli mastered the eye dropper. 

Friday morning we made dough. I usually just have the kids stir up some "no-cook" dough 
but today we tried this dough and it's fantastic! Worth the two minutes it takes to cook. 
No time to fully incorporate colors! 

They played for over and hour and didn't fight ONCE! 



I was able to finish our circle time board and was admiring my work when I found this
 beauty of a mistake! I'm just glad I caught it and not someone else thinking I'm an idiot for even
thinking I could teach my kids! 














No comments:

Post a Comment